Great Brushes= Flawless LOOK!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Switching to Instagram for now

Follow me on Instagram "GLAMSTYLN"

Life is gotten busy for me and regret not having time for blogging I must keep my focus yet I am so happy a month ago I finally decided to get an iphone and now I have an Instagram page "GLAMSTYLN" 
It allows me to quickly just do daily post of makeup and things I am loving currently ! and is super quick and simple for me when Im lacking time ! 
I would love it if you decide to find me on IG 
Hope eveyone has had a great start to a new year 2013 
I am praying and hoping is gonna be a great one!
Blessings to all of you ! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't have instragram, but it's nice to hear about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your posts. Hope you will come back.

    I am hosting two giveaways on my blog that you might be interested in entering:

    free chocolate
    http://lifewithasoutherngirl.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-guylian-artisanal-belgian.html

    free diamond nexus stud earrings ($249 value)
    http://lifewithasoutherngirl.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-diamond-nexus-84-ct-round-stud.html

    Feel free to share with your friends. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog
♥ I appreciate your comments and feedback! Love reading each and everyone of them !! Have a Gorgeous DAY ♥