Great Brushes= Flawless LOOK!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Comfort Zone Tutorial. (Wet n Wild Palette)







Hello everyone, 
I have missed ya all, AND bloggin.   Sorry I have been totally  MIA .  Currently managing 2 jobs and in process of just making some decisions about that as well... Been so busy and the tiredness  (LOL) has gotten to me. 
 One day before heading out to work I decided to turn my camera on and record this tutorial on the Wet n Wild "comfort zone palette"  I have decided this year I would try to do more of this videos but still learning how to edit and really do this more efficiently .. 

Thanks as always for stopping by and hope everyone has a great weekend ahead! 

Blessings , 

Lizbeth -Glamstyln' 

19 comments:

  1. Wow...I LOVE this. ♥
    Especially with this pink lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thats so beautiful !! It photographs so well !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look! Your makeup looks flawless.

    I wish these palettes came out in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly beautiful. Great lipstick too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! wonderful!
    I love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makeup palette has great colors. This is a good makeup how to. You always do such a wonderful job.
    Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous girl!!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. effing LOOOOVE this look on you Lisbeth.. so GORGEOUS!
    thanks for the tutorial xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing love how it turned out! hope you manage to take care of everything!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing tutorial! Looks gorgeous on you :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweety this is a gorgeous makeup look, i love how you've shaded in the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so amazing, I love the look! thanks for the post :)


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is GORGEOUS! I need to grab myself some Wet & Wild Palettes too! Thanks for sharing! I am now following you so hopefully you will take the time to check out my blog and follow me too. Thank you.

    Love, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks so much for following my blog :] i've been tempted to get the Comfort Zone palette and i really like your makeup in the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog
♥ I appreciate your comments and feedback! Love reading each and everyone of them !! Have a Gorgeous DAY ♥