Great Brushes= Flawless LOOK!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Yes...They are REAL!!




I have to admit... YES- I am a Mascara Junkie, amongst other things ;)  I'm always on the hunt for the best mascara ever. There are so many out there  that claim to  do amazing things, however, it's more talk than results!:p

When I heard about this mascara- I was so excited because it claimed to do a lot of things (I got it at my second home: Sephora : )

The Mascara is called Benefit "They're Real"($22) I know a little pricey but it claimed to give you "length, curl , lift, volume" basically THE WORKS!  For me,  the "curl" was what caught my eye-my lashes are long but so very stubborn and stick straight and I will buy anything that claims to give me some curl!

So the result after I used it? Drum roll please.... I was VERY impressed and happy with my purchase! It does help with CURL (that I crave) and it's also very lengthening. It DOESN'T even CLUMP or FLAKE- which is an added benefit for those of us that want the perfect look! 

It's a a great addition to my other stash of Favorite Mascaras!

Do you have any other Holy Grail(HG) Mascaras that you can't live without?  I would love to know! It could be my next feature product!

xoxo Stay Glamorous,
Lizzie


12 comments:

  1. I've been dying to find out if this mascara lives up to its name and it seems like it does! Your lashes look phenomenal! To Sephora I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with this mascara, it's amazing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the mascara works well on you ^_^
    I gotta say it sure makes your lashes very volume and long!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for doing the review, I'm going to try it:-) I love your blog, please check out mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am defiantly going to try this it may just replace my DIORSHOW or my Clinque High Impact Mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have ALWAYS been a Maybelline Great Lash girl. I have used it since I was a young girl, just getting into makeup. I've tried others, but none seem to give me the same results as good ol' Maybelline in the pink tube.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JAqui.... I totally agree... you know one of my go to mascaras is from Maybelline "GREAT LASH" is cheap love the brush and is works great for me!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like something i have to add to my collection! my fav so far is the Givenchy Effect Extension i think it retails for $35-37... so this would be a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, look at those lashes! I really want to try this mascara now. I think you are a very talented makeup artist. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely going to try it! I love Lancome Definicils and I have used it for the better part of 10 years. I was also very impressed with J.V.D Beautinzer from Sephora but it dries out quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog
♥ I appreciate your comments and feedback! Love reading each and everyone of them !! Have a Gorgeous DAY ♥