Great Brushes= Flawless LOOK!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love me some PINK !!!

Favorite  on the Go Lip Shades...


Revlon Lip Butter in  "STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE"


MAC - Prolong wear in "OVERTIME" (matte) 




Revlon Lip Butter in "BERRY SMOOTHIE




Although I am like most girls and have  more than one needs when it comes to lipsticks colors .   I have noticed that these are 3 shades I make sure I keep in my purse !  Now I must buy back up specially for this super lovely Revlon Lip Butters... (almost done ) 
I really LOVE how pigmented they are and how simple and easy they apply.    A must have for me ..   I want to buy a few more shades and experiment with the other colors that are available. 
As for MAC - Prolong wear , I love this shade because is a nice MATTE  finish  love me a nude lip but this one since it is nude PINK is helps ME not look like I'm sickly.   I have tried more nude almost skin tone and they just don't do lots for me ..THUS why I love this Mac lippie  :)   


What lip product are you loving lately??????


Hope you are having an awesome week  gorgeous ladies 




Blessings 


Lizbeth-Glamstyln' 





18 comments:

  1. great go to shades, love pink too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the revlon lip butter!! I have 1 and i seriously wear it all the time

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also addicted to the Revlon Lip Butters! Lolipop is my fave, I'm wearing it right now!

    xoxo, Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shades- I love MAC plink and Angel!
    Your hair looks fab

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm loving the lip butters too. i need all of the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these colors especially the last one!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought a Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in the color papaya, which is so pretty =). I went into the grocery store and they were having a $2.50 off any Revlon product and of course I couldn't walk out of there with nothing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Your eyeshadow is amazzzzing!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty!!! i love the lipstick too!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i seriously wish my lips
    would look that perfect!!!

    what can i do love!? every time
    i apply pink lip stick .. they
    look horrible -___-



    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the unconventional lid color with the pretty pink lids. Tres belle for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty as usual! :)

    Oh and I awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/2012/02/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. love pink too! revlon lip butter are great!!

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitly love Overtime by Mac!!
    Your blog and looks are great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and your make-up is both stunning!!

    I'm now following your blog :-)

    Tia

    xxx

    http://bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You remind me of Jennifer Lopez on this post pics. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog
♥ I appreciate your comments and feedback! Love reading each and everyone of them !! Have a Gorgeous DAY ♥