Great Brushes= Flawless LOOK!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello ...There!!! Fresh START!



Re introducing myself .. been completely MIA for such a long time.  ever since my last post I  made major changes now I am at a point in my life where am doing something that I am passionate about.  
I decided to pursue my love for makeup.  I am now freelancing more. and love my new job as a makeup artist .. 
taking such decisions meant working harder and adjustments for me and family! (less time for bloggin')
I look forward in sharing with you daily makeup looks, trends and shoes on everything girly that we all have a lot in common ! 

Blessings to you !   Stay tunned !  


9 comments:

  1. Thats awesome, congrats girl! I quit my job 4 years ago to go to medical school and it was the best decision I ever made! When you truly love what you do, you will never work a day in your life! Best of luck with all your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! Make sure you share some behind the scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I wish you luck...Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back.You're such a talent girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog
♥ I appreciate your comments and feedback! Love reading each and everyone of them !! Have a Gorgeous DAY ♥